1. From your Magento dashboard, click on "System"
2. From the menu that pops out, click on "Integrations"
3. Click on "Add New Integration"
4. Create new integration
In the form that opens, in the Integration Info area, give your integration a descriptive name (e.g. Chatkit), and enter your Magento password.
In the same form, click on API. Under Resource Access, Select All.
Finally, click on the arrow beside the save button and select Save and Activate.
5. Copy your Magento access token
In the dialog box that opens, click Allow to approve access for your Chatkit integration.
In the next screen, copy the Access Token and then click Done.
6. Paste Magento access token into Chatkit
In your Chatkit account, go to Integrations and click on Connect Magento.
In the dialog box that opens, paste your Magento access token and click on Connect Magento.